Dutch Digital Systems (DDS) is a fast-growing provider of integrated digital solutions to the professional insurance supply chain (Insurers, Managing General Agents, Brokers, etc) with clients in the UK and mainland Europe.
Working as a member of the client consulting team to;
- Identify client system opportunities and diagnose where client processes can benefit further from our products and services.
- Where it is appropriate to do so, designing, developing and supporting business software solutions using CaseMaster®.
- Where larger scale work is identified, translating client requirements into development requests for third party providers.
- Design and develop management reports using MI and dashboarding tools.
- Transfer knowledge and train client employees in the use of the system.
The role requires a willingness and ability to learn quickly along with strong technical aptitude and excellent personal skills in dealing with customers face to face and over the telephone.
The role is home based and will involve regular UK (and potentially international) travel to clients and our office in Colchester with an occasional requirement for overnight stays. All travel, accommodation and subsistence expensed by DDS.
Those displaying excellence can expect to progress rapidly.
Knowledge / Experience Required:
- Degree in an IT or related subject, or equivalent strong educational background with analytical skills
- Some commercial experience of software development and /or rollout, whether earned on placement, post-graduation or through employment.
- Basic programming experience in a 3GL and / or OO language
- Basic experience of data modelling, SQL and any relational DBMS
- Fluent in speech and writing in the English language.
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Good SQL experience (ideally within Microsoft SQL Server)
- Microsoft .NET awareness
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent